This is a good card for salaried people. It provides 5% cashback on your utility bills which is higher than what most cards are willing to offer you.
Like most banks, Standard Chartered Manhattan supports a variety of payment gateways like BillDesk, NEFT, IBFT, VISA Money Transfer, Internet Banking, ECS among others.
With this card, you can potentially earn up to Rs. 500 as cashback every single month. You can earn up to 150 Rs for each transaction.
Minimum spend per transaction should exceed 1000 Rs.
In addition, if you prefer exchanging your points for a selection from the rewards catalogue, there’s plenty of options to choose from.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- When you pay retail bills with the card you get 5% cashback.
- For every Rs. 150 you spend you earn 5 reward points.
- With the card, you get 20% cashback to the tune of a maximum of 600 Rs. per month for Uber rides.
- Exclusive offers from Visa available.
- Within 60 days of the card being issued to you, if you make a transaction, you get 1000 bonus points.
- Register for online banking and rake up an additional 500 points.