This card is a good choice for frequent travelers, especially for the frequent travellers. You get a welcome bonus in the first year itself, so it’s a great offer to avail. You also get bonus reward points on your first spend of Rs.1000 or more within 60 days of getting the card.
Amex Platinum Credit card is yet another perfect traveller credit card. This one belongs to the travel credit cards list which includes benefits like access to multiple airports and amazing offers, coupons and deals.
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card Benefits:
- You get 4000 rs worth of Indigo vouchers
- As card holder if you spend over 1.90 lakhs in a year you get around Rs. 7700 worth of SpiceJet vouchers.
- Spend 4 lakhs or more and get 11,800 worth of Spicejet vouchers in addition to a 10000 Rs voucher from Taj group.
All combined that’s 33500 worth of rewards.
Most cards cannot match the rewards you get from Amex card. It’s the best travel card.
1. Annual Fee: Rs.5,000 and Rs.3,500 as joining fee
2. Welcome Bonus: Earn 5000 miles on joining as a welcome bonus if you make transactions worth Rs 5000 in the first 60 days after getting the card. Welcome gift also includes up to 4000 in vouchers.
4 complimentary airport lounge visits a year and 11 airport lounges in India.
* On every Rs.100 that you spend on retail, you get a reward. * Keep collecting the miles! * Appearances: You can appear for an exclusive runway program by using your air miles to board the aircraft. * Miles: You can earn bonus miles for every Rs.100 spent on travel as well as rewards. * Eligibility: You can avail this card for medical, tourism, food, booking, air accident, shopping, and so on. * Reward Points: You can earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent on travel. You cannot redeem the accumulated reward points.