HDFC times credit card is a perfect choice for travel enthusiasts. Here, we have an exclusive review on the different benefits and features of the card.
HDFC Titanium Card, a luxury credit card, meets the needs of a travel freak. It’s an easy to use credit card with no joining fee and annual fee also. What’s more is that it can be easily converted from foreign currency into Indian currency as well.
So, this to us is exactly what you, as a backpacker do not need to carry much of yourself. Just enjoy the ease and convenience that this Titanium credit card comes with and the rewards that are offered through the card.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Titanium Card
- This card is your perfect choice for movies.
- Discounts on restaurants go up as high as 15%. And for movies as high as 25% for partners
- Weekend restaurant experiences net you more awards
- Gift vouchers as welcome gift.
- You get 2 reward points per 150 Rs spend and 5 reward points on dining on weekdays.
Reward points are valid for 2 years
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Customers get fuel surcharge waiver up to a maximum of Rs. 250 per month. You can save 300 Rs on fuel.
Annual Fee Waiver – If your annual spend exceeds 1.50 lakh a year you get annual fee waived off.
The annual fee is low at Rs. 500 + GST
* As the name itself suggests, the reward points that you can earn are the reward points of course. In short, you can earn quick reward points. The more the reward points that you accumulate the more bonus points that you can earn.
* You can also pay your utility bills on time by using the “Easy Bill Pay” facility. * You can also store your reward points (where indicated) at specified partner brands. * You can also transfer your accumulated reward points at partner brands. * You can also redeem your reward points at integrated ticketing prices. * You can also pay your utility bills on time by using the “Easy Pay” facility.
The other important features include:
Travel Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit card
Here, we shall be discussing the Axis Miles & More World Credit Card that provides you decent travel advantages. This is purely a travel card.
1. Standard Joining Fee: Rs.3500 and Standard Annual Fee: Rs.3500
2. Welcome Bonus: Earn 5000 miles on joining as a welcome bonus on your first spend worth Rs.4000 for World Card and earn 15000 bonus miles as welcome gift on World Select Card.
3. Miles Programme:
* For every Rs. 200 you spend on World card you get 4 miles as reward, for the world select card you get 6 miles as reward.
* You can also earn 5 miles for every Rs.100 spent on airline transactions.
* You can earn 10 miles for every Rs.100 spent on travel as well as hotel transactions.
* You can redeem your miles at 40 international airlines and over 200 stores which includes: * Citibank Rewards Credit Card * Indian Airlines Green Miles Programme: Fare Programme is geared towards Indian Airways. You can redeem your miles for travel free of cost.
On renewal of card you get 3000 bonus miles on World card.
Other Features Of Axis Bank WorldMiles Card:
* Tier Points: Avail 1 Tier point in your Axis Bank WorldMiles programme. * You can easily earn upto 40,000 miles by registering for online banking.
* You can enjoy free member lounge access at airports across the world.
* The card can also be used to earn travel vouchers worth Rs.35,000 from the Rewards catalogue.
* You can withdraw at terminal lounges across the globe.
* The card can be used in over 24 million outlets present across the globe.
* You can pay your utility bills with the card and get 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent.
* You can also get fuel surcharge waiver for Rs.500 spent on fuel.
* You can also avail air accident insurance against your Axis Bank Credit Card.
* The card is an international card that can be used globally with much ease.
For frequent travellers, especially the ones who visit a lot of international markets, this international credit card is perfect.
SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card:
The name itself primarily reflects this one as a travel credit card. This SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit card offers some great rewards and offers for the frequent rail travellers.
Key Benefits of SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card:
Global Acceptance: The SBI IRCTC card is readily accepted at over 29 million outlets all over the world. Supports 3.25 lakh outlets in India.
Non-stop Cash Availability: Cardholders can withdraw money anytime from any Visa ATM
Utility Bill Payment Facility: You can pay electricity bills, insurance or recharge your phone.
Avail IRCTC Travel Offers: The IRCTC card provides special tour packages. You can go on adventure trips or pilgrimage tours.
* The joining fee is Rs.500 only. The annual fee is Rs.300 only that seems to be quite reasonable looking at the overall benefits. * You get a welcome bonus in the form of reward points and cashback offer as well. * You can earn upto 10% value back as reward points on rail tickets booked from irctc.co.in plus a transaction fee discount is also available while rail booking. * A 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver is also available for transactions of Rs.500 to Rs.3000 at different petrol pumps subject to Rs.100 maximum discount per credit cycle. * A complimentary insurance cover is also provided while travelling on a valid rail ticket.
This card is specifically designed to cater to the needs of persons travelling through railways. Since, it comes with a bulk of rewards on rail bookings.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card
Have you tried the Citibank Rewards Credit Card ? We are really impressed with their services and the rewards card that they offer both for happy hours and for spending. It is always handy when you get to know the specifics of their cards.
1. Citibank Rewards Credit Card has no joining fee. That’s an attractive offer for any credit card user. If you do a transaction within the first 60 days of getting the card you get 2500 bonus points.
2. If you spend Rs.30000 or above in a month, you get 300 bonus reward points. This sounds really appealing!
Users earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent. You get 10 reward points on a similar spend for apparels and retail stores.
This card is also great for cashbacks. A reward point equals .35 paise. You must have 5000 points before you encash.
We shall be updating our list as and when we get few other exclusive Citibank Rewards credit cards, so stay tuned with us.
IndusLND Bank WorldMiles Credit Card
As the name itself suggests, this credit card is good for travellers who study abroad or are frequent travellers. A good card for a number of holidays in a year.
This card is an international credit card that helps you make your international trip experience. This one is especially for the ones who want to earn benefits on spending abroad and earn money while traveling.
Key Benefits of Induslnd Bank WorldMiles Credit Card:
* The joining fee is Rs.5000 only. The annual fee is Rs.5000 only. * You get a welcome bonus in the form of welcome points and unlock fun privileges. * You can earn upto 10% value back as reward points on your purchases. * You can earn upto 10% value back as reward points on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the globe. * If your annual spending through this card exceeds Rs.10000 then you can get a gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000. * You can also avail a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% at HPCL petrol pumps.
- Earn miles on every flight: You get worldmiles for every domestic flight.
|Actual fare off the full fare||WorldMiles accrued off the total TPM|
This card is truly designed to meet your shopping, travel, lifestyle, fuel and other business needs.
To know more tips, please refer our web page “Best Travel Credit Cards in India” that contains exclusive finance and taxation tips.
We hope you liked our list of Best Travel Credit Cards in India. Did we miss out any important travel credit card name from the above list? or Do you wish to include the name of some other travel credit card in our list? If yes, add it in the comment section below!
Want to save more of the money you make? Read my post on the best credit cards in India.